Pages

emma watson kissing a girl

images Emma Watson Photos, Emma emma watson kissing a girl. Harry Potter star Emma Watson
  • Harry Potter star Emma Watson



  • rsrikant
    10-22 09:59 AM
    hey guys did anyone received EAD or FP??
    mine also TSC <> Vermont <> TSC...
    got transfer notice. don't have the receipt numbers for EAD yet.
    please let me know your status.





    wallpaper Harry Potter star Emma Watson emma watson kissing a girl. Emma Watson, Mac Miller,
  • Emma Watson, Mac Miller,



  • Iamthejuggler
    03-29 04:17 PM
    Phew.





    emma watson kissing a girl. hairstyles emma watson kissing
  • hairstyles emma watson kissing



  • pod1
    06-16 04:48 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    Here is my situation:

    1) My 6 years H1B with Company-A ends Sept 2011
    2) I-140 approved and my priority date is Aug 2006.
    3) Company-B(end client) offered a full-time position starting Jan 2010.

    What are my options? My questions are:
    1) Will I be eligible to extend my H1B with Company-B for another 3 years? Do I need a I-140 with Company-B to extend?
    2) Is it possible to use the labor and I-140, that I filed when I was with Company-A, to file for I-485? If I can, can I file the I-485 independent of Company-A? Do I need any kind of approval or paper work from Company-A?
    3) When Company-B sponsors my GC is it possible to port the priority date? Do I need to restart the whole GC process again with Company-B?

    I am really confused. Please help.





    2011 Emma Watson, Mac Miller, emma watson kissing a girl. Emma Watson Vogue July
  • Emma Watson Vogue July



  • newbie2020
    08-27 12:00 PM
    I had posted this info much earlier..... Look at my other posts.



    more...


    emma watson kissing a girl. NEWS: EMMA WATSON SYMPATHIZES
  • NEWS: EMMA WATSON SYMPATHIZES



  • cooolvick
    08-25 06:02 AM
    Hi,

    I have lost one of the old H4 I797 originals of my spouse. What is the process for getting a duplicate of it. I saw somewhere that I824 needs to be applied. But not sure of below doubts.

    1. Who should apply I824? employer or individuals ( in this case myself)?
    2. If employer need to apply, should it be current employer?
    3. how long does it generally take?
    4. Is it ok if I dont know the approval number as I dont have a copy of the I797.
    5. What other documents are required?

    Please help

    Thanks,
    Vikram





    emma watson kissing a girl. Emma Watson was reportedly
  • Emma Watson was reportedly



  • bandya
    09-08 12:40 PM
    My wife had returned from India on Dec 2nd 2004 and her H4 stamp was valid till Jan 26th 2005 - Less than 2 months validity. She did not face any problem reentering. Infact we filed our extentions after she came back.



    more...


    emma watson kissing a girl. Charlize Theron Kissing a Girl
  • Charlize Theron Kissing a Girl



  • satishbsk
    07-20 12:31 AM
    Congresswoman Lofgren Started, IV core tcontinued guiding IV members with Flower campaign / SJ rally.
    IV core gave all updates.

    AILA/Mathew/Murthy came to IV as members/guests to publish July 2nd withdraw news on thier websites:D

    _______________
    Contributed $280 so far
    $20 recurring





    2010 hairstyles emma watson kissing emma watson kissing a girl. Emma Watson Photos, Emma
  • Emma Watson Photos, Emma



  • Green_Always
    05-06 05:22 PM
    Yeah.. things are not good at all here now!!! and Everywhere soon ???


    Daily Job Cuts - Layoff News , Job Layoffs 2010 / 2009 , Bankruptcy, Store closings and other Business Economy News (http://dailyjobcuts.com/)

    Already we know how schools are here I mean how they teach and on top of this I see lot of Layoffs and in Schools and closing of schools everywhere across country, dont know where it will lead to further, with all these BIG DROPS in Wall St.


    Next will be Jobs Reports and Foreclosure Reports along with Greece / Europe Problems.


    It will be fun !!! will go back 25 yrs ???



    more...


    emma watson kissing a girl. Style Icon: Emma Watson.
  • Style Icon: Emma Watson.



  • sam2006
    09-21 03:03 PM
    Guys
    i got a LUD on 140( 9/21) after 2 weeks of 485/EAD/AP RN ..

    all the RN from SRC...

    any one on the same boat





    hair Emma Watson Vogue July emma watson kissing a girl. hairstyles images Emma Watson
  • hairstyles images Emma Watson



  • akred
    05-27 03:17 PM
    Bumping up.



    more...


    emma watson kissing a girl. Emma Watson seems to be
  • Emma Watson seems to be



  • sangmami
    07-18 08:34 AM
    i have the same question,,,but i contributed already:)





    hot NEWS: EMMA WATSON SYMPATHIZES emma watson kissing a girl. She gets to kiss him?
  • She gets to kiss him?



  • Biking
    06-08 04:45 PM
    I am July filer got 485 RFE
    seems like my prev attorney made a mistake and answered yes to "Have you ever before applied for permanent resident status in the U.S"
    - well this is going to cost me

    My question(s)
    i changed job(and company) do i need to send AC21 along with RFE response.
    and also can i send my medical records along with RFE (medical records i submitted are incomplete and says chickenpox vaccination needed now i am vaccinated and got the records of it).
    if yes do i still need USCIS doctor to submit these medical records.

    First of all, how do you know that RFE is for that mistake?
    If you knew that your prev attorney made a mistake, you could have send a note to USCIS about this error at that time itself. Since you kept this quite, now you have to pay principal + interest.
    All the best.



    more...


    house pictures Emma Watson July 2011 emma watson kissing a girl. Emma Watson Related to a Witch
  • Emma Watson Related to a Witch



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    12-15 10:27 AM
    I read on a competing forum that ITU is not allowed to register students under state board rules and operating illegally. You better check on this.





    tattoo Emma Watson was reportedly emma watson kissing a girl. harry potter kissing emma
  • harry potter kissing emma



  • kannan
    11-17 04:51 PM
    My I 94 was valid only till Feb 20 . I am worried now will it be a problem ?



    more...


    pictures Charlize Theron Kissing a Girl emma watson kissing a girl. emma watson wallpapers hot.
  • emma watson wallpapers hot.



  • STK
    02-08 10:58 AM
    If I dont transfer my H1B for a couple of years then what happens. So for example I get a job today and start working on EAD and there for a 2-3 years just by renewing EAD via my husband. Three years down the lane I want to get back on H1B due to problems with I485. Is it possible to get on H1B at point in time because I still have three years remaining on it. WOuld the cap be applicable? In addition, if we find out there is a problem with I 485, does INS give me some time like 1-2 months to make that change in status that is from AOS to H1B?





    dresses She gets to kiss him? emma watson kissing a girl. EMMA Watson doesn#39;t have a new
  • EMMA Watson doesn#39;t have a new



  • sri1234
    01-30 08:47 AM
    You can work on H1B visa till you get FINAL approval or denial.

    Whats your attorney openion?

    I do not have direct contact with the attorney.
    My company hr says i can work as per the attorney.

    I am wondering will this have any effect on my I-485?

    Can i apply for H1 transfer during this period?

    Please advise.



    more...


    makeup Style Icon: Emma Watson. emma watson kissing a girl. pictures Emma Watson July 2011
  • pictures Emma Watson July 2011



  • GTGC
    05-05 03:49 PM
    Dano and Sledge_hammer,

    I am also looking for attorneys in the DC metro area to help me with AC-21 questions/process. I was looking at the obvious choices Rajiv Khanna and Murthy - but if you have any other suggestions it would be helpful.

    Thanks....





    girlfriend harry potter kissing emma emma watson kissing a girl. Yep, the gorgeous girl who
  • Yep, the gorgeous girl who



  • cdeneo
    04-01 12:29 AM
    Gap in employment and porting priority date:

    What if there is a gap of employment between leaving the previous employer who made the initial green card application under EB3 and joining the new employer who is willing to make a new application under EB2.

    I-140 is approved, I-485 was pending for more than six months when the employee left the first company and has had a gap in employment for a few months. The employee has joined the new company using EAD. I-140 has not been revoked.

    Would applying for the green card under EB-2 and trying to port the EB-3 priority date cause any complications given the gap in employment. The new job satisfies the same or similar job requirement with a 50% bump in salary and meets the EB-2 requirements. Would really appreciate your insight on the risks to be aware of if any due to the gap in employment. Thanks!





    hairstyles Emma Watson seems to be emma watson kissing a girl. But I find Emma Watson very
  • But I find Emma Watson very



  • GCHPLC
    10-22 06:14 AM
    I hear you! My daughter will go to the college next year. Do you consider Mandamus in close future?





    pappu
    12-09 12:15 AM
    wow, u actually digged out the real feb95 bulletin.. amazing how many 'C's it had.. those were the days

    You did not have H1B extensions and AC21 though!





    ohguy
    02-12 11:44 PM
    Thanks GC check!

    Yes I am using EAD and AC21 for joining new employer and job title and responsibilities are very similar.

    Can I hire a new attorney who can access that information? Or the new company attorney? I think it's going to be impossible to make my present company attorney reveal that detail to me. Since this information is public I think there should be some way to get those details. Please help.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment